Our rector is Rev Willie Shaw. He was instituted in September 2016 as the full-time rector of St Mary’s and St Catharine’s and enjoys being here greatly!
The Vestry at St Mary’s has six elected members (who serve for up to three years and are then required to take a minimum one year’s break) and along with other office holders:
- Robina Clark – Vestry Secretary
- Lyndsay Urbanczyk – Treasurer
- Kay Comrie – Free-will Offering Secretary
- Pauline Moss – Lay Representative
- Heather Lawrance – Alt. Lay Representative.
- Weir Milne – Elected member (3rd year)
- Craig Urbanczyk – Elected member (3rd year)
- Lyndsay Urbanczyk – Elected member (2nd year)
- Beryl Northway – Elected member (2nd year)
- Kay Comrie – Elected member (1st year)
- Stuart Knight – Elected member (1st year)