Our rector is Rev Willie Shaw. He was instituted in September 2016 as the full-time rector of St Mary’s and St Catharine’s and enjoys being here greatly!
The Vestry at St Mary’s has six elected members (who serve for up to three years and are then required to take a minimum one year’s break) and along with other office holders:
- Vacant / role shared among others – Vestry Secretary
- Lyndsay Urbanczyk – Treasurer & Elected member (3rd year)
- Kay Comrie – Free-will Offering Secretary & Elected member (2nd year)
- Pauline Moss – Lay Representative
- Heather Lawrance – Alt. Lay Representative.
- Stuart Knight – Elected member (2nd year)
- Claire Begg – Elected member (1st year)
- Moira Ashby – Elected member (1st year)