Monday Social Group, 2023-24
The program for this years Monday Social Group is now available. This takes place in St Mary’s hall once a month on Monday afternoons at 1.30pm. There’s usually about an hour’s presentation or activity followed by refreshments. A voluntary donation towards costs is always appreciated.
This program is:
- 4th September – Ian Scott: The Redding Pit Disaster
- 2nd October – Yvonne Paton: Open Doors – a charity that supports the persecuted Church around the world.
- 6th November – Madge Spencer: Tai Chi
- 11th December – Flowers for Christmas
- 8th January – Malcolm Nicol: topic tbc
- 5th February – Jessica Paterson: topic tbc
- 4th March – Frank Murray: Brimstone
- April – Holy Week visits to other churches
- 6th May – Rev Susan Ward: Food poverty